Monday, September 15, 2008

Having Fun

We finally celebrated our anniversary this past Friday. It was my turn to plan it so I had my mom come over and watch the kids. Eric just thought we were going on a date but did I have a surprise for him! I blindfolded him and off we went. He kept asking me where we were going and he was getting really nervous. I took him to the golf course so we could go hit balls but they had just closed:( Eric felt bad and told me he thought I was going to take him to get a pedicure! He really does need one though. After that we went to his favorite place to eat, El Toro. We walked on the Logan River Walk, got an ice cream cone, and drove around. Then I blindfolded him again and when I took it off we were at the Anniversary Inn. He was so excited! We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room and it was so fun. I think it was my favorite room so far. We loved the huge tub, waterfall shower, and especially the twinkling star lights. We slept with those on all night and you really felt like you were outside. It was the perfect amount of time to get away and a big thanks to my mom.




Afer we got home on Saturday, it was time for another football game. It was down in Clearfield and I'm so glad it was the last away game. It was a good game and the younger kids loved the playground. Sky View won and Tyler had fun which is important. Only two more weeks then it's on to basketball. I tried to kind of talk Tyler out of basketball but he insisted on playing. Thank goodness it's not as competitive.


A side note: My sister directed me to this really cool website on different ways to do your girls hair. Its shedoeshair.blogspot.com. Check it out!

No comments: