Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Easton!

For Easton's birthday it was all about trains! He is in love with Thomas and worships him. He had a train cake and I bought him a train that morning at Walmart. He lost one of his trains in Colorado so I bought him a Thomas one that goes when you put a battery in it. Easton got a couple of train movies, sheet set of Thomas, two trains, and a mack truck with three race cars. Grandma and Grandpa Swanson gave him money that will go towards a bike and Grandpa Ray got him a savings bond. Thank You! It makes me sad to think that he is getting bigger everyday. Today I asked Eric, "Can't he just stay little?" I love that he calls me "Mon" instead of mom and gives me kisses whenever I ask. He is a true boy through and through. He loves to laugh if everybody is laughing even though he doesn't know why. He loves to follow the older kids and be my good helper. I just love him and I think the more kids you have the more you appreciate every stage because it doesn't last!

This is what Easton does all day-play with cars and trains.



1 comment:

Morrells said...

He reminds me of Ashton, they need to get together and play HECK we need to get together and PLAY call me!!!