Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Good Weekend

I always look forward to the weekend! For several reasons: I don't have to work, Eric has Saturday off, no getting up early to get the kids ready for school, and it gives us a chance to go somewhere or catch up on projects at home. Eric worked early Saturday morning for overtime but was home by 10am. I had an appointment in town and then was able to run some errands. We were planning to do some yard work but it was raining/snowing. After we had a nap, we decided to go for a walk along the Logan River. I love walking around there because it is pretty, next to the golf course, and it has a nice wide paved trail. We walked a mile which is pretty good considering our kids. Kylie was whining, of course, by the end of it but we had a good time. The kids asked lots of questions and we got to see some wildlife. We were pretty cold by the end of it so we then ate some yummy soup at Grist Mill. We came home and watched the Jazz game. Even though the Jazz sucked it was still a good day. Sometimes it's fun to go places but sometimes I just like staying home and hanging out. On to another week!

1 comment:

The Tubaugh's said...

Katie--just wanted to say that I think it is so awesome that you and Eric are so good to do so much as a family. Your kids are having such a good childhood and I'm sure you will always stay close as a family because of that. Also, thanks so much for getting a baby gift for us! That was so sweet! I wish we could have gotten together this last trip. Let's try for Christmas for sure! P.S. Everytime I'm home and I pass Angies restaurant I think of us going to eat there after Physiology class.

Lindsey