Monday, April 20, 2009

Update

Eric: Still working hard at Schreiber's. I feel so bad because he has to get up at 2:30am and by the time I'm waking up he's been at work for four hours! I love him getting home by 3:30pm. It makes time just fly by. I have many projects for him to do, one of them being our yard! It still is a work in progress.
Katie: Last week was a bit of a struggle. I wasn't feeling well again and on Tuesday I didn't even get dressed! I had very bad muscle aches, horrible sore throat, and headaches. I finally went to the doc on Wednesday and he put me on antibiotics. I am starting to feel better but my throat is still sore. I worked quite a bit last week and am anxious to get some spring cleaning done at home! Every day it seems my list gets longer and longer!
Tyler: He still loves school and is so excited to be in scouts. Next week they are hiking to the SV. He has been complaining of an earache on and off so I think I need to take him to the doc. He is excited to do coaches pitch this summer and has already started practicing.
Kylie: Every day Kylie tells me that she hates school but as soon as she is there she is fine. She just wants to play with friends all day everyday. She is getting to be quite the reader and does well in school despite her attitude. She is still taking dance and loves it. She is excited to do tee ball again and has been practicing as well.
Kenadie: Kenny loves preschool and swimming. She is our best swimmer and loves to jump off the side of the pool. She loves to play babies with Kylie and play at the park but she is a homebody. After a little bit of playing she'll come home and just want to be by me.
Easton: I can't believe he'll be three tomorrow! My baby is three? He loves to follow his siblings and play trains everyday. He has been going potty a little bit but nothing consistent. I really need to get him fully potty trained!

No comments: