Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Fun

This past week has been full with work, baseball/tee ball games, visiting with my sister, and my mother-in-law visiting. My 30Th birthday was Saturday. I can't believe how time flies! Eric's gift to me was some money for shopping and TIME ALONE to go spend it. I was proud of myself that I actually found some good stuff and spent every last dime of it! Pat came up and the kids helped decorate the top of this cake for me. Beautiful, isn't it?






Grandma enjoyed a motorcycle ride with Eric. I think she looks right at home, don't you?

My WONDERFUL sister and bff Crystal threw me a party at my parents house on Saturday night. I was kept in the dark for most of it and Eric did a good job of not spilling the beans. (He usually can't surprise me.) They did such a wonderful job and it was nice just to eat yummy cake and visit. Eric put together a little slide show that the kids just loved.


And now my turn to give a shout out to my bff Crystal! It is her 27Th birthday today! We grew up as next door neighbors and been through it all with each other.


Here are some of the reasons why she is soooo awesome:
she is creative
she loves to plan parties for other people
she is gorgeous!
she gives awesome hair cuts
she handles four boys under five! I don't know how she does it!
she is a blast to travel with
we share the same perverted-like humour
she always makes me laugh
I can tell her anything!
she is always there for me no matter what kind of a day I'm having

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AND JUST WAIT TILL YOU TURN 30! Pay backs are a b***h. Love ya!

No comments: