Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sigh......

Nothing new to report. No new pictures. I've been sick for the past five days....why is it always me? I am starting to feel better but only about 75% better. My house is showing the signs of it too. I think every time that we have been going, going, going my body makes me stop and try to slow down.
Crystal and I went to Hamilton's for our birthday lunch. We both were sick and to be honest I don't really remember a lot of it. Probably all of the drugs I was taking. I always have a good time with her just chatting. In other news..
Easton is FINALLY going poo in the toilet now. Yeah! My last child is officially potty trained. Kind of sad that I can't call him by baby anymore.....but also kind of excited that I my diaper changing days are over....It's only been 8 1/2 years since I could say that.

No comments: