Monday, July 27, 2009

Fireworks

Since we didn't see the main fireworks on the fourth, we decided to head down to Willow Park for the 24Th celebration. We found a nice spot along the driving range and let the kids run and play until the fireworks started. I still wasn't feeling very well so it was more like torture to me.....but the kids liked it.



This pic is of Kylie's team. She really enjoyed Tee ball and did really well. She did great at getting ground balls and throwing to first base. I think it finally started to click, which was nice since Eric had worked a lot with her. She is excited to play next summer!


I forgot I had taken these pics but discovered them when I was uploading our fireworks pictures. Eric coached Tyler's baseball team and really enjoyed it. Even though he was really nervous the first few games he did a great job. It seems like the kids always love him no matter what we do!

No comments: