Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy ,Busy, Busy

I've been slacking on the blogging lately but it's been because we have been soooo busy! That's not a bad thing though...I will just update on what we have been doing since July 1st since my memory doesn't go back very far. On July 1st, Wednesday, our family and my sister's kids all went to Lagoon. It was perfect! There wasn't very many lines and the weather was good. It was kind of comical to see how many kids we had between the two of us...seven to be exact! We swam the last two hours when the crowds went down a little. Easton's favorite part was the train, of course and swimming is always a hit.
I had my mom try and get a family pic but the kids just weren't having it!


I can't believe how old he looks. Not a baby anymore.



I would of got a pic of Tyler but he is to the age where he hates it and it wasn't worth the fight.






On Thursday I had to work, went shopping with my sister, and then went straight to Tyler's baseball game.
Friday I worked, watch Cory and Jen's kids, then went to my parent's house for a bbq. We attempted to get a family pic but it's hard with all the little kids. We were so exhausted we just went home and didn't even watch the fireworks.
On the fourth, we went to my Grandma's in Hyrum to celebrate her birthday. We came home and did a few little sparkler's.

Sunday was church and teaching primary. We had a quiet night at home for once...
Monday-Eric worked, then I worked, then I took three kids to Kylie's teeball game while Eric took Tyler to his softball game.
Tuesday-I woke up at six am to take the kids to the Oquirrh temple open house in South Jordan. Eric had to work so it was me and four kids. Scary!!!! It was so special to see the temple as I drove around the corner and all of a sudden it was there. It is built on this beautiful mountain overlooking the valley and the inside was just as pretty as the outside. Kenadie kept saying "mom, it was so beautiful." It was a neat experience to be able to just walk through it all. So what did we do after that? Go to Chuck E Cheese of course! The kids decided to spend some of their allowance money on pizza and arcade games. It wasn't crowded so that made it a lot more tolerable.



And during all of this we decided to potty train Easton! He is doing really well and has only had two accidents so far...except for #2....that is a whole other issue. I got to spend half an hour in Target changing poopie underwear...in a skirt. Anyways. All in all it has been fun, exhausting, etc, etc. The rest of the week brings dentist appt, doctor appt, work, baseball, my birthday, and Pat my mother in law visiting. I love July!

No comments: