Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's 55th birthday(I hope she doesn't mind me saying so) She is a great mom and has inspired me in so many ways. I remember being very little and peeking over the counter in the kitchen to watch her cook. I loved sitting on the toliet in her bathroom and watching her put on her makeup, brush her teeth, etc. She has always been responsible/dependable.

She has taught me many things just by her example. To name a few:
she has taught me to be frugal and never buy anything unless it's on sale
that education is very important
to take pride in a clean house no matter the size
to do fun things and travel
to set boundaries with kids and discipline

I am thankful for her being a good grandma and always remembering the kids birthdays. She watches the kids so we can go out on a date and our wonderful trip to Hawaii. She is generous and cooks Sunday dinner's for us. Thank you mom for being you!














1 comment:

Morrells said...

I love all the cute pictures! We are so lucky to have such wonderful moms! By the way you've been tagged! Ten or so things that others may not know about you! Have fun you can thank me later!