Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged



Thanks to Crystal I got tagged! Here are some things that some may not know about me:

1-I love watching fighting. Eric and I started watching the UFC a few years ago and got hooked! We frequently get pay per views and love to watch it. We even started watching a show that is local and went to a live fight in SLC for our anniversary one year! We would love to go to Vegas one of these days and see one of the big shows. I love it when someone get's knocked out, is bleeding everywhere, etc. Chuck Liddell is sooo cute!
2-I need my alone time. I am just the type of person that likes to be alone. Don't get me wrong, I love to be with my family and friends. Even if it's just 15minutes I just need that time to relax. When I had Tyler it was a huge adjustment for me to have to take care of something 24/7. I couldn't just do what I wanted, when I wanted. The more kids I had the more I needed just a little bit of time each day just to unwind. I am a much happier person then.
3-I love reality shows. This drives Eric crazy because I will watch anything. Even the most lame shows like "Rock of Love" or "Real world". I love American Idol, Biggest Loser, Ultimate Fighter, True Life, The First 48, House Hunter's, Wife Swap, Supernanny, (do you get the picture?)
4-I always want a clean, perfect house. Now, this doesn't always happen especially with four kids under six! I just can't relax until it's clean! Some days I just have to let it go but then other days I clean for four or five hours. I'm not as good at deep cleaning and find it really hard to find the time. That is something that I need to work on.
5-Some people may not know that Eric and I met when we were 15. My best friend in high school had a class with him and liked him. One day she introduced us and we started flirting. This continued when we had track together and before we knew it we started dating. I remember just staring at him from a distance and thinking how hot he was!
6-I am a beach girl/warm weather person. I love anything to do with sand, water, and warm weather. Whenever we plan a vacation I always want to go somewhere warm. My idea of a perfect time is laying on the beach, hearing the waves crash in the background, and reading a book. Eric and I have talked about moving somewhere else but we just can't leave our jobs, we love our neighborhood, and move away from our families.
7-Most everyone knows that I love to scrapbook. But most people don't know that I have dreams about it. If I could do anything instead of nursing, I would love to work at Creating Keepsakes or own my own scrapbook store. I'm not very creative though and I mostly just scraplift.
8-I hate, hate, hate to speak in public. A small group and I'm fine but a large group and I just dread it. I hated giving oral reports in school and my heart would just race. If I'm in a big crowd of people I don't want any attention on me and I get embarrased easily. If I'm in a smaller group of people I don't mind speaking up. A lot of people when they first meet me think I'm really quiet. But once I get to know you I can't shut up!

No comments: