Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

This is what I came to when I got off work yesterday! They are so beautiful and smell so good! Even though Eric had to work valentine's night he wrote me a nice card. What a good guy.








My husband is truly the love of my life. We are a perfect match for each other and get along so well. We help balance each other out. Anyone that know's Eric thinks he is just a great guy. He does everything. He wipes bum's, cleans the house, works hard, and fixes things. He is so good with the kids and is the more fun parent. He wrestles not only with our kids but the neighbor kids. He is funny and makes me laugh everyday. He left his job of ten years to help give us better health insurance and not have daycare anymore. He works 12 hour shifts late into the night just so I can work during the day. He is always, well most of the time, willing to let me go on vacation with my mom or scrapaway for three days or out for a night with my best friend. He supports me in everyway possible. I love him!!




No comments: