Thursday, March 13, 2008

disney pricesses

Last night we went to Disney princesse's on ice at the Delta Center. I had never been to one before and I thought it would be fun. We made it a girl's night and Grandma came with us. We ate at the spaghetti factory and had to hurry to get there on time. Just as we got there they had started. We were on the second row and it was nice to see everything up close. Kylie was enthralled the whole time but was quite moody to me and wouldn't let me take her picture. Kenadie watched but was kind of restless and stood up the whole time. The girls loved the bubbles that came floating down and all of the songs. Kylie insisted on wearing her snow white dress up and was just one of many, many little girls. Kenadie is not that in to dress up so she didn't want to wear her dress. It was fun and the girl's already want to go again!





1 comment:

Morrells said...

Things I miss out on non having girls. sob sob! Hey lets go on a cruise. Woo Hoo baby!!!