Monday, March 17, 2008

spring fever

I'm sure that I can speak for everyone when I say I'm ready for spring. I'm not a winter person and I hate being cold. I love when the kids can play outside, school's out, walks in the evening, laying in the sun, etc, etc. Yesterday the kids were so excited that the sun was out for a little bit. They kept bugging me and whining about someone pushing them, taking something,etc. Tyler said, "mom come see this" and I automatically assumed it was the girls doing something they shouldn't be. I told him no, that I was busy. Then when I did look he was pushing Easton on the trike and he was just laughing. I felt like the worst mother. Tyler is such a good big brother and helps me out. He unloaded the dishwasher for me yesterday for no reason. Pretty good for a seven year old boy!





We went to Riverdale tonight as a family. The kids love to swim and the girls wanted to wear their new swimsuits. I love the picture of Easton. What a ham!



No comments: