Saturday, March 8, 2008

Misc.

This past week has been crazy busy! I don't have any new pics to post but oh well! I have been extremely busy at work and had 45 visits this week. I usually do 30-35 and believe me, 10 visits makes a big difference. Tyler had student/teacher conferences and it went well. He is reading at a 2.6 grade level which is really good. I'm amazed at home much he has improved recently and skipped a level of books to the highest reading group. We registered Kylie for Kindergarten next year and they did a evaluation just to see what she needs to work on. She did pretty well but clammed up when it came to numbers and sounds. They had her cut a circle out and she will only cut with her left hand. She writes with her right hand and we tried to get her to cut with it but she wouldn't. Interesting. She also has a lisp and will probably need some speech therapy. All of the kids, except Easton, started swim lessons this week at the sport's academy. It was Kenadie's first time but she is doing really well. She is a dare devil and we have to watch her close or else she ends up under water. It was Kylie's second time having lessons and she actually is in the same class as Kenadie. I really like sport's academy because they go off of skill not age or how many times they've done it. It is Tyler's fourth time and he is doing so good! He can float and jump off the edge of the pool. He loves to wear his goggles and play around in the water. Poor Easton wishes he could swim with the other's but I'm sure in a year or two he'll be right along with them. Can I just say that I'm so ready for spring? I can't wait till next month when we go on our cruise. I need sun. Anyways, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Morrells said...

7 Oh my, where is my life going! I can't believe he is 7!!! You work a holic! I'm getting more and more excited for our cruise!!!