Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Loving Memory......

Sadly, this morning, I found out that my best friend in the office died last night.
She was 35. She had respiratory complications related to a recent surgery. She has four kids under the age of 12. This is devastating to our office and her family. She was our scheduler and was just an awesome person. I went to her for all of my problems and she always took the time to listen. She will be missed so much. At times like these I feel guilty for having the life I do. I have a wonderful, healthy husband and four healthy kids. We have stable jobs that we both like and a house to live in. I just have to keep telling myself that she is free of illness now and at peace. Pls remember her in your prayers and especially for her husband and children.

No comments: