Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday BF



Happy 26th Birthday Crystal! You are such an awesome friend! We always have such a good time together, especially when it's just us girls. I admire how funny you are, you are so much more spontaneous than me, you are an awesome decorater, good cook, you love to camp with three small kids, and you are thoughtful. I love that we have the same sense of humor even if it is perverted:) We enjoy many of the same things especially scrapbooking. We call each other once a week, at least, just to catch up. I know if I am having a hard day I can always call you and you understand me. We have known each other since babies and we can always say how we are feeling to each other, even if it's not always positive. Happy birthday girlfriend!








Don't kill me for posting these pics! My whole childhood is full of awesome memories of us playing constantly and just being wild kids. Some of my favorite memories are: walking to the gas station everyday in the summer to get a pop, camping at snake river for a whole week every year, lots and lots of sleepovers, sneaking ramen noodles out of your mom's food storage and eating them raw(gross!), going fishing with our dad's and swimming in Hyrum Dam, swimming across Lamont lake, wearing underwear on our head's to be funny, etc, etc. I love ya!




1 comment:

Morrells said...

You're such a sweetheart! I love the pictures we really are the same crazies that we used to be we just have to try and keep it under control, ya know the kids are watching! I am so lucky to have you as my BFF! You truly make my life better! So lets get partying soon!