Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to.......Me.

Well, it's official. I'm old. I celebrated my 29th b-day and I realized, only one more year til I'm thirty. I can't believe how fast my 20's have gone by but it's been filled with work, having babies, and raising kids. I actually look forward to the next 10 years raising our kids, watching their personalities develop, living in an awesome neighborhood, and hopefully financially more secure. I had to work until one on my b-day and then I went to lunch with my mom. It's always nice to go out with her and talk. I had a REALLY busy work week and it helped me relax for the weekend. Eric got me a nice card, cake, and money for clothes which I hope to spend this coming week. We went to the sidewalk sale on main street and just wandered around. After the kids went to bed Eric went and got Ruby Tuesday's and we actually ate in peace! Imagine that. I had lots of people wish me happy birthday and call so it was overall a awesome day. I'm so lucky to have such awesome co-workers, friends, and family.



The kids all made me cards and were so proud that they picked out my cake. Kenadie kept telling me, "You're the birthday girl mom."

2 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Happy B Day Katie. I am glad to hear it was a good one. Thanks for being a great friend, co-worker and neighbor. You are the best!

Guymon Family said...

OLD! Hey now my tender 29 year old friend, I just turned 32! It really isn't as bad a it sounds though. I know thirty sounds very old and scary, but I'm a firm believer that we never really feel any older. The numbers just change.