Saturday, July 12, 2008

I love summer!

I love July, in fact, I think it is my favorite month of the year. July fourth is one of my favorite holidays. I love the warm weather, long days, no homework, lots of fun things to do, etc, etc. One thing that I am thankful for is that baseball/tee ball is over! Yeah! I actually really did enjoy watching Tyler but tee ball is a joke. Half of the kids are laying on the ground or looking off into space and I'm sad to say that my daughter was one of them! Tyler is sad it's over but is excited for football.




Kylie was playing catcher and I told her to look at me. She is such a diva!




Here is a random picture of my girls holding our cat Eddie like a baby. So cute.




Tyler enjoyed every minute of playing and already wants to do it again.


No comments: