Saturday, January 17, 2009

Awesome Deals

Oh man, what a good week for some awesome deals! Old Navy had their once-a-year mega sale which is 50% off the lowest clearance price. JcPenney is also having some awesome deals on coats and clothes for girls. This is what I got:
Easton: 2 coats, 7 pairs of pants, 2 sweatshirts
Girls: 2 coats, 2 pairs of gloves, hat, 3 pairs of jeans, 4 sweat like pants, 6 shirts, 2 sweaters, jean jacket, 2 nighties, 4 sets of velour pants/hoodies, 2 fleece hoodies, and one set of pant/hoodie
Tyler: 8 pants, coat, 4 shirts
Me: 2 shirts, a nice Columbia coat, and a church coat
I also bought 3 baby outfits for gifts.

I got all of this for $270! I saved over $1200! I also got six pairs of shoes at Kmart for $40. All of us should be set until next year. January is always such a good month for buys. I love a good deal!

No comments: