Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions

Yeah, I'm a few days late but better late than never. I am a goal type setting person/list person so I thought I would write some of my resolutions for 2009. I would like to be healthier. This doesn't just mean losing weight but learning how to eat better and snack less. I want to not yell as much at my kids, finally get to my childhood scrapbook, stay organized, talk nicer to Eric/kids, and just do fun things as a family. Last year I wanted to play more and I definitely did that! I also have been just PLAYING more with my kids whether it's a board game, letting the girls do my hair, or playing trains with Easton. I also want to just CHERISH every age of my children and realize it will go by so fast.

On another note, Tyler started another basketball league and had his first game yesterday. I always love to watch him and he is sooo excited to be playing again. He is the tallest kid on the team-in fact, we have been measuring him and marking it on the wall in the garage. He has grown an inch in two months! No wonder he is always complaining of being hungry. I am glad that school will be back in session tomorrow, along with dance and preschool. My kids love have a routine and being busy.

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

Katie, Those are great goals. Good luck!! I know I am going to need a lot of luck to accomplish my goals. Thanks for being a good support!!!