Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's!

I can't believe it's already 2009! It seems like this past year has flown by so I thought I would write down some of the highlight's: (In no particular order)
Trip to Colorado in Feb
Eric and I go on a cruise to Mexico with friends
Easton turns two and gets a big boy bed
My friend Amy dies-definitely not a highlight
Kylie gets tubes in her ears and tonsils/adenoids out
Lagoon
finish our yard-still kind-of a work in progress
All sorts of sports-football, baseball,basketball, soccer, tee-ball, swim lessons, dance, etc
We celebrate 11 years married
Kenadie starts preschool, Kylie kindergarten, and Tyler second grade
Kylie and Kenadie learn to ride without training wheels
Our road trip to San Diego-sooo much fun!
Eric on day shift at Schreiber's-we love it!
Me still at Alpine-now 7 1/2 years!

That is quite a bit in the last year! It seems like it will keep getting more busy as our kids get older. Some of the things I hope to accomplish or look forward to in 2009 are:
Tyler getting baptized
Kylie being in school all day
Tyler going to Summit Elemantary
Finishing the final touches on our yard
Increasing our savings and not spending money on things we really don't need (ok-not as much!)
Paying off our car
Easton becoming potty trained
Eric and I both turning thirty!
Going to Oregon with my mom to see my sister
More sports
Hopefully a short getaway with Eric
and of course our Disneyworld trip! Only 23 more days!

No comments: