Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kylie's Birthday

A couple of months ago I was at Walmart and saw a bunch of Luau decorations on clearance. I immediately thought of Kylie's birthday and luckily she agreed. So, for her sixth birthday she had a swim/luau party. It took me all day Wednesday to get ready but it was worth it!

We had pineapple, grapes, cantaloupe, kool aid, and smoothies while the girls played in the water.

Our awesome neighbors let us borrow their inflatable water slide.

Once again, her cake didn't turn out the way I had planned but she didn't care. All of the kids loved the gummies on top.

All of the girls at the party.

Eric and I gave Kylie a jewelry box, necklaces, earrings, and some play makeup. She got lots of cute jewelry, watch, purse, and dress up stuff. After the party, the girls had fun playing with all of the new stuff. Kylie kept telling me thank you over and over. It was a lot of fun but exhausting.

No comments: