Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

This past week has calmed down a little bit especially since the kiddo's are back in school. The other night I went to check on Tyler and this is what I found.....I just LOVE the High School Musical eye cover.

While I was at work one day, Eric heard a big crash in Easton's room. This is what he walked in on:

And the culprit! Thankfully he wasn't hurt but it gave him a good scare. Hopefully he won't do that again!

Last Thursday was time for the kids to go back to school. Tyler was so excited he woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep until 5. I can't believe he is in third grade! He is a kid that loves structure and especially learning. He is also excited that he gets to ride the bus this year.

Kylie is in first grade this year! She has transitioned really well to all day school and loves her teacher Mrs. Miller. She, on the other hand, is a bear to get up in the mornings.

I haven't done as much "crafting" this past week but I did re-do a little bit in Kenadie's room. This is the before pic:

And the after. Not a big change but just added some ribbon and flowers to her name. It took maybe five minutes but I think that small changes can make a big difference.


I am excited about my latest project though. Eric has been making a huge magnetic board for our mug room and hopefully it will be complete tomorrow. I also have been trying to get caught up on scrapbooking and just finished some pics from January. Still a ways to go but I'll get there.
Tyler starts flag football next week and Kylie starts dance. They keep us busy but we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: