Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas gifts

Thank goodness I am feeling much better. I hope our house if finally done with it and I can go a week without cleaning up throw up!(even though I'm a nurse I don't do throw up well) I am always glad when Christmas is over. I think I get too stressed out and am ready to have my house back to normal. This Christmas was good despite all of the sickness. My kids are at such a fun age and all believe in Santa. I realize I may only have a year or two more of this so we are enjoying it. Tyler is really starting to ask questions and notice things. One of his gift's in his stocking had a price tag on it and he wondered why Santa would go to a store to buy a gift. Eric just told him that he can't make every toy and Tyler seemed fine with that. But, I wonder how long we can keep it up!


I decided it was time to give the girls a haircut! They were so excited. Kenadie's hair is really short but totally fits her personality. She is not a fluff girl and likes an easy hairdo and I like that it long enough that I can still put it up in front. I put some before and after pics of each girl so you can see the difference.








I especially love Kylie's new do. I love not having her whine as much when I comb her hair everyday!





Kenadie's favorite gift by far is the shopping cart that my parent's gave her. I requested an extra sturdy one since we've already gone through two. I love this one! It is a little tikes one and should last until Easton is big. I highly recommend it and it's affordable. Kenny loves the baby seat in front and packs a lot of stuff in the basket. Just this morning she had one baby in front and two in the basket. I asked her if she's just like her mom with three kids in the cart and she said "yes". What a good mom she will be someday. Kenadie got a new baby, church dress, princess puzzles, Dora memory game, artist lap table, Princess tent and sleeping bag, etc.






I don't have a pic of Tyler's favorite gift because he likes them all. He got a crystal growing kit from Santa and that experiment is in the works. My parent's gave him a rock tumbler since he loves to collect different looking rocks. He also got roller skate shoes, books, videogame, spiderman shirt and movie, and some money. He also went with my dad and uncle Larry to his first Jazz game the day after Christmas. Eric had planned the day off but they said he had work due to it's the busy season. Tyler had a blast though and told me how the bear did backflips, the huge tv screen, eating pizza and ice cream, etc, etc, etc.










All of the kids love the retro kitchen that Santa brought. I do too! It is so cute and sturdy. It took Santa's helper four hours to put together (and he is mechanically inclined). My parents got a bunch of food that is made out of wood so it can endure a lot of wear and tear. I am always being served food now and Kylie especially likes her Belle tea set that she got. Kylie got a new barbie, barbie beetle car, church dress, dress up shoes, barbie artist lap table, princess guitar, etc.







One of the gifts that my mom and dad gave Easton was this super cute John Deere lawn mower. It makes all sorts of noises and it has little pieces of grass that roll around in the back. Easton loves it and the other kids do too. Some of the things that Easton got was a "cars" double racetrack, puzzle, kichen dishes, Jack in the box, backpack, and some money.



1 comment:

Morrells said...

I think your kids look to grown up with their new haircuts. They are so cute!