Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Work

Here is our work picture that we took-isn't it cute? I'm on the left side in the white labcoat. Dr Duke is behind me-he's the best and our medical director. Can I just say how much I love my job? We had our work christmas potluck today and it is always so fun. The food was wonderful and we ate until we couldn't stuff anymore. We did white elephant gifts and played christmas bingo with prizes. Then everyone put their name in a hat and got money. It started at $10 and went up to $50. I got $20. I love the people that I work with. Everyone gets along and we just laugh and have a great time.


3 comments:

Morrells said...

Who is the sexy lady in the center middle left. Oh wait it's you. You do look really cute in this picture! Your a doll. Thanks for being such an Awesome friend. Merry Christmas!

Morrells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morrells said...

I got the Cookbooks in if you still would like one let me know. They were 14 dollars.