Saturday, December 8, 2007

new dog

Here is our new dog Duke. Isn't he cute? We finally decided to get a dog after many years of contemplating. Eric always wanted a dog but I'm more of a cat person. Our cat of ten years left one day and never came back so we decided to try a dog. We found Duke on ksl. He is ten years old and his owners had to move into a condo so they couldn't keep him. He is house trained and will walk by you without a leash. He sleeps at the foot of our bed all night which is nice when Eric is at work. He is great with our kids and even our cat Gabby.





Here are some pics of my kids in their fort this morning:


2 comments:

Morrells said...

Oh my gosh! That dog is so dang cute! I can't wait to pet him! I love his name. Cute pics from salt lake!

byupirate said...

Ah! Your new wallpaper is hard makes it hard to read what you write. I can't believe you have a dog- you are brave.

Maybe someday...