Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a week!

My sister and her family came into town from Oregon for christmas. It's always fun when they come since our kids are the same ages. My cousin Lindsey was also in town from Iowa so we got all the kids together and had a good time. We had a cousins christmas party on Sunday which turned out to be a disaster for me! Eric had to work so I had all the kids. We ended up leaving home a few minutes late then we had to stop so Kylie could pee. Then I had to get gas then Tyler threw up everywhere in the van. I had to call Eric and have him come early and take him home. By the time we got there it was an hour late and everyone had already eaten. Some days, it's just easier to stay home!


We spent Christmas eve's at my parent's. We ate, played bingo, sang songs, and the kids made reindeer cupcakes. We also watched some home video's of when I was 13 and let me tell you, it was scary! We came home and the kids are allowed to open a present from Eric and I. We always get them new pj's so they cute christmas morning! I started to not feel good and I knew what I was in for. All of the kids have had the flu all week and I'm so sick of cleaning up throw up!







This is what our tree looked like after santa had come. I will try to get pics of all of the kids presents and post them later this week. It was a rough night. Eric stayed up until 2am putting a kitchen together. Tyler and Kenadie both threw up in the night and we had to stop opening presents so I could. It was fun to see the kids faces but they are so spoiled! I got eric a movie, "tap out" shirt, and a work stool for cars. He got me slippers, a robe, 1/4 carat diamond earrings, and a digital frame.





I had to work christmas evening but I was still sick. I knew that nobody was going to cover for me so I went anyways. We were supposed to go to slc and Eric's mom and sister had got us hotel rooms. I wasn't going to go but Eric begged. I spent the whole time in bed while they went swimming. We were going to go to Spaghetti factory but we decided to come home early. I felt really bad that I had gone and ruined the whole trip. Thankfully, after three days I'm starting to feel better. I almost went to the emergency room last night because I was in so much pain. I have never had the flu so bad! Eric and I decided next year we are going away for christmas! Hopefully somewhere warm.

No comments: