Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Boy Bed



Well, I think we hit a major milestone today! No more cribs! It has been seven years and through four kids. We bought Easton his "big boy bed" and set it up. I was so excited to use his new bedding from pottery barn. So cute and I think it can grow with him. He was so excited to sleep in it tonight.





Today we got our final leveling done on our yard and our rocks raked. We spent a few hours this evening going around the edges and pulling weeds. We still have a ways to go but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel! We our getting our curbing done on Saturday and hopefully hydroseed it next week. We went to look at tree's and shrubs today and I can't believe how much things cost. I knew it would cost a few hundred dollars but one tree was $160. We only want a few trees but still! Thank goodness we saved some money from tax return.
We decided to do a trip to San Diego in October over UEA week. We are going to drive and see Seaworld, Zoo, and Legoland. We are planning a major trip to Florida in appr a yr and do the whole Disneyworld thing and visit Eric's dad. I just thought we wouldn't want to do Seaworld at that time and I know the kids would totally love it. The more vacation's I take the more I want to go on!

No comments: