Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summertime

This week has been so crazy! I am so glad that school is out, the weather is getting warmer, and summer is coming. It is my favorite time of the year. Today I think we were outside all day. I finally got all of my flowers planted but we still need to get bark and do our final raking before we powerseed. We got some good news that Eric is finally moving to beginning of the week starting June 8th! He will have every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off and every other Wednesday. I will have to rearrange my work schedule but that is ok. Eric's birthday went well yesterday even though he had to work. Tyler was so funny, he asked me how old Eric was. I said 29. Then I said "that's old, isn't it?" Tyler said, "no, you have to be 37 to be old" I don't know where he got that from but I thought it was pretty funny!

No comments: