Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is Eric's 29th Birthday! Boy, he is getting old:) Anyone that know's Eric thinks he is just an awesome guy. How did I get so lucky? These are some things that are so special about him:
He makes me laugh every single day
He is very smart
He can fix almost anything
He has the bluest eyes and very, very long eyelashes
He is strong and that comes in handy
He is an awesome dad and is the fun parent
He makes some really good ramen noodles (from Kenadie)
He loves to teach our kids how to play sports (and video games)
He loves animals, especially our kitty
He has taken ALL four kids to walmart grocery shopping
He is very good about letting me go on trips and girl getaways
He works hard to provide for us
He quit his job of ten years and works 12 shifts so our kids don't have to go to daycare
He will do almost anything(which gets really annoying sometimes)
Most people think he is quiet but sometimes I have to tell him to stop talking so I can go to bed!
He calls me every night that he works to ask me how my night went
He has handshakes that he does with each of our kids
He can play the guitar well
So you can tell he is just a great husband, dad, and friend!
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: