Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted so I will update a little. I went to scrapaway on thursday thru saturday. For those of you who don't know what that is, a group of 12 women go to a huge farmhouse in Heber and we just scrapbook for three days. The best part is that there is a lady who cooks all of our meals, cleans, washes dishes, etc. It is so much fun and am very thankful that I was invited back. I got caught up and did 56 layouts. My husband was awesome and stayed home from work. He took the kids to the park, actually made a meal, and the house was pretty clean when I got home. He is the best and actually supports my hobby. I am not looking forward to this next week. Eric has to work 60 hours this week due to he had to trade days of work so I could leave last week. Eric is also getting two crowns done tomorrow and Kylie is having surgery on tuesday. Then I have to get my full time work in also. Oh well,some weeks are just like that. I used to think it was harder when your kids are young but it really is more juggling the older they get!

1 comment:

Lance and Mandy said...

You amaze me!!! Your house was darling, and the scrapbook pages were perfect. You had all your laundry folded perfect too, I just throw it in the drawers. You are a wild woman.