Saturday, May 24, 2008

Randomness

Kylie had her surgery on tuesday and it went really well. She came back thrashing and screaming but finally calmed down after 20 minutes. When we got home I made her get in bed but she just wanted to play. She is one tough kid! She has only complained of pain a couple of times and I had to force her to be in the house for two days. Yesterday I let her go to the park and play with friends. She was acting totally normal and whenever I asked her if she was in pain she shook her head no. My son on the other hand, came home from school limping with his pant leg pulled up. I asked him what was wrong and he showed me a scrape on his knee with a tiny drop of blood. He limped for two whole hours around the house! Thank goodness it was Kylie and not Tyler that had surgery. Grandma Swanson brought Kylie a cute magnetic doll dress up set. While I made dinner Eric played dolls with her and it was so cute. He is such a good dad!




We got a new little kitty named Eddie. I am such a sucker for kittens. We now have two cats and a dog. Plus four kids. That is a lot of things for me to take care of. Anyways, the kids love him and he is a sweetie. Kylie likes to wrap him up in a blanket and carry him around like a baby. She reminds me of me when I was little.



No comments: